Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

parametric Study Help

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I really hope this is not redundant. I have looked every where on the boards, but cannot seem to find an answer to my question. I am running batch comsol, model works great but like other people, I have urn into memory issues when doing large parametric studies.
I have tried to adapt my study to using global variable probes as suggested by others, but the data is printing incorrectly to my probe table, even when I use "accumulated probe table" settings
for example
If I try to calculate S Paramater over a frequency range on my stationary solver (f.e. 7-8 GHz with a step of 1-GHz) and use a parametric sweep to do thsi for multiple geometries (f.e. a cube chanign width from 3.5-3.6 with a step size of .1)
My probe table SHOULD look like
Width Frequency S Paramater
3.5 7 GHz Some number
3.5 8 GHz some number
3.6 7 GHz Some number
3.6 8 GHz some number

INSTEAD what I get is
Frequency S Paramater
7 Some number
8 Some number
3.6 7
3.6 8

I do not know what to do. Any suggestions would be helfpul.
Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 2017年7月5日 GMT-4 16:48
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Avi Bregman

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.