Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Cantilever peizoelectric accelerometer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello Madam/Sir, I studying the MEMS subject, in that case studies are going to study.In that my case study is about CANTILEVER PEIZOELECTRIC ACCELEROMETER, we need to build a model in that but i dont know how to do this model So, Please send me the materials or videos that how to build a model and how to add the material to that model. I am having COMSOL4.4 version software. Please find the attached file for your refernce.

Thanks and regards, Thejaswini

0 Replies Last Post 2018年5月9日 GMT-4 09:30
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Thejaswini K P

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.