Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Please could anyone help me with this??

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Failed to find consistent initial values. Undefined value found. NaN or Inf found when solving linear system using SOR. Last time step is not converged. - Feature: Time-Dependent Solver 1 (sol1/t1)

2 Replies Last Post 2018年9月4日 GMT-4 15:57
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 6 years ago 2018年9月1日 GMT-4 13:37

There are hundreds of things that can go wrong in a time-dependent problem. I suggest you post your model file to the forum here, for others to look at. It will also help if you explain to the community what you are trying to model and what you are trying to learn from your model.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
There are hundreds of things that can go wrong in a time-dependent problem. I suggest you post your model file to the forum here, for others to look at. It will also help if you explain to the community what you are trying to model and what you are trying to learn from your model.

Posted: 6 years ago 2018年9月4日 GMT-4 15:57

Check boudnary assignment and intitial values. Chekc material properties. Fianlly chekc mesh also.

Check boudnary assignment and intitial values. Chekc material properties. Fianlly chekc mesh also.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.