Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error fatigue study

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I' runing a fatigue study , I have this error in coputing wich I can't sove:

Syntax error during element representation. - Name: elfatigue Size of stress must equal number of nstressvars Error in multiphysics compilation.

Help me please

1 Reply Last Post 2019年4月5日 GMT-4 08:13
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago 2019年4月5日 GMT-4 08:13
Updated: 5 years ago 2019年4月5日 GMT-4 08:13

Hello Ayda,

It would be difficult to venture a guess without seeing how you set up your mph file. Please post it here. If the file is too large, clear all meshes and clear all solutions before re-saving: this will make the file much smaller.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Ayda, It would be difficult to venture a guess without seeing how you set up your mph file. Please post it here. If the file is too large, clear all meshes and clear all solutions before re-saving: this will make the file much smaller. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.