Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

A problem in defining polarized current source

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I should have a line source current (strip) with y polarization (vertical polarization). I am using 2D simulation. I can add a line to my simulation and using boundary definition add a current, let's say 1A, but I do not have any control over the polarization. Can any one solve this issue or suggest a solution?

Thanks,
HN

2 Replies Last Post 2011年10月21日 GMT-4 12:51

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年10月21日 GMT-4 10:01
Hi

I think you can define an external current density as vector components.

Cheers
Edgar
Hi I think you can define an external current density as vector components. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年10月21日 GMT-4 12:51
Thanks Edgar for the reply. I do not know how to add an external current source. I can not find any option in comsol.

Thanks
Thanks Edgar for the reply. I do not know how to add an external current source. I can not find any option in comsol. Thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.