Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Loft command for Matlab Livelink

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am bulding a 3D geometry with Matlab Livelink (and COMSOL 5.5). I would like to ask if there is a command for performing Loft operations. I could not find anything on the list of commands in the Programming Reference Manual (https://doc.comsol.com/5.4/doc/com.comsol.help.comsol/COMSOL_ProgrammingReferenceManual.pdf): it seems lofting cannot be perfomed with Matlab. Is this true? Thank you!

1 Reply Last Post 2020年6月8日 GMT-4 09:19
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 2020年6月8日 GMT-4 09:19

Hello GS,

Lofting is a capability found in the optional add-on product called the Design Module. To check whether your license includes that product, go to File > Licensed and Used Products. If your license does include that product, you will be able to perform a lofting. I don't know off hand what the equivalent command is, but remember that you can always perform an operation in the GUI and save your model as a .m file to see what the command is.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello GS, Lofting is a capability found in the optional add-on product called the [Design Module](https://www.comsol.com/design-module). To check whether your license includes that product, go to File > Licensed and Used Products. If your license does include that product, you will be able to perform a lofting. I don't know off hand what the equivalent command is, but remember that you can always perform an operation in the GUI and save your model as a .m file to see what the command is. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.