Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to tackle this error?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Please help me to resolve this following error, this is really urgent for me. I am attaching my comsol file as well.

Attempt to evaluate nonintegral power of negative number. - Function: ^ Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.ht.phiav - Defined as: ((1+(((comp1.ht.mua/comp1.ht.muv)^0.5)((comp1.ht.M_v/comp1.ht.M_a)^0.25)))^2)/(((1+(comp1.ht.M_a/comp1.ht.M_v))^0.5)2.8284271247461902909) Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.ht.k_moist - Defined as: ((comp1.ht.Xacomp1.ht.ka)/(comp1.ht.Xa+(comp1.ht.Xvcomp1.ht.phiav)))+((comp1.ht.Xvcomp1.ht.kv)/(comp1.ht.Xv+(comp1.ht.Xacomp1.ht.phiva))) Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.ht.kmatyy - Defined as: comp1.ht.k_moist Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.ht.kyy - Defined as: comp1.ht.kmatyy Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.ht.k_effyy - Defined as: comp1.ht.kyy Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.ht.dfluxy - Defined as: comp1.Ty(-comp1.ht.k_effyy) Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: d(((comp1.ht.dfluxxtest(comp1.Tx)+comp1.ht.dfluxytest(comp1.Ty))comp1.ht.d)(dvol_spatial),{test@1}) Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: ((comp1.ht.dfluxxtest(comp1.Tx)+comp1.ht.dfluxytest(comp1.Ty))comp1.ht.d)*(dvol_spatial)

Regards, Ashwani

0 Replies Last Post 2021年9月2日 GMT-4 23:40
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ashwani Verma

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.