Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Plots Scale

Mohammad Aftab Uzzaman

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I got this plot 1. However, Reopening the comsol file gave me plot 2. Although, two plots data table is simialar, its appearance is different. It seems the scale of plot 2 is not similar to plot 1. How can I get similar plot like plot 1 again? TIA

4 Replies Last Post 2023年3月4日 GMT-5 11:27
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月2日 GMT-5 18:25

See figure attached.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
See figure attached.

Mohammad Aftab Uzzaman

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月2日 GMT-5 19:03

See figure attached.

Thank you Robert for answering. But, it is not working this way.

>See figure attached. Thank you Robert for answering. But, it is not working this way.

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月3日 GMT-5 14:24
Updated: 1 year ago 2023年3月4日 GMT-5 11:29

Well, that's strange. Perhaps you should post your .mph file to the forum.

SUPERSEDED: See my updated answer.

-------------------
Well, that's strange. Perhaps you should post your .mph file to the forum. SUPERSEDED: See my updated answer.

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月4日 GMT-5 11:27

Oh, I misunderstood your question! I now see that you wanted to see the plot without all the detail! When you replotted the file, it automatically scaled it (to show you the detail). If you don't want that, then set the min and max values of the y axis manually. You will find those in the various plot settings. See example attached.

-------------------
Oh, I misunderstood your question! I now see that you wanted to see the plot *without* all the detail! When you replotted the file, it automatically scaled it (to show you the detail). If you don't want that, then set the min and max values of the y axis manually. You will find those in the various plot settings. See example attached.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.