Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Communication between Comsol and Matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello Forum,

I encounter a problem when I try to use a Matlab function within Comsol. I can plot the function in Comsol. But when I try to run the study, I receive the error attached: "Failure loading MATLAB libraries. This model requires that MATLAB is available.
I checked: "Options > Preferences > LifeLink products" There the correct path for Matlab R2011b is defined. Also in the "comsol.prefs" file the correct path is noted and the regserver is on.
The mph file and Matlab function itselfs are fine, since it is working on another machine (Win7, Comsol 4.3a, Matlab R2011b). So it must be something, unfortunately not trivial with the communication between Comsol and Matlab.

Looking forward to your replys,
Daniel Krebs

1 Reply Last Post 2013年3月26日 GMT-4 06:45
Sven Friedel COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年3月26日 GMT-4 06:45
Hi Daniel,

I thiknk this question will be answered in your regular support case.

Sven
Hi Daniel, I thiknk this question will be answered in your regular support case. Sven

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.