Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to know the effective mode index corresponds to the value of maximum.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

When I use the RF module by the Mode Analysis, in which desired number of modes is 200, it is too much. However, I want to compute the maximum value of total electric energy for the entire effective mode index. So I try to set the operation of the maximum in the Data Series Operation. It works, but the Table1 don't show the effective mode index and only display the maximum value of total electric energy.

Could I know the maximum value corresponds to the effective mode index?

Can anybody help me?

0 Replies Last Post 2013年6月23日 GMT-4 11:28
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Chen Hu

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.