Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Chemical Engineering Module using mechanistic scheme computed by Matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I'm totally beginner on Comsol and i need some help.
I've already solved a mechanistic scheme on Matlab which solves the evolution of the average molar mass of a polymeric material depending on the temperature, the presence of radicals (concentration), the concentration in oxygen, etc.
In the case of a polymeric material, the mechanical structure depends on the average molar mass of the material.
I'd like to use Comsol to design a component and at particular boundaries, introduce the Matlab equations of the evolution of the average molar mass to solve how the material is mechanically damaged.
I don't know if the Chemical Engineering Module is the best Comsol Module in the case of my study but i guess it matters with a diffusion problematic...

Thank you for your help !

Julie
PhD Student

0 Replies Last Post 2013年8月12日 GMT-4 10:04
COMSOL Moderator

Hello jeane Martin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.