Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Capacitive pressure sensor

Rajalakshmi Rengasamy

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

i'm currently using the version 4.2a. i'm trying to model a capacitive pressure sensor. i downloaded a capactive pressure sensor from comsol website (for version 4.3) and it is working fine. in that model air is being used as a material for the reference cavity. i created my own model and when i use air as the material for the reference cavity, i have been asked to enter the young's modulus and poission ratio of the air. what is the reason behind it? can anyone please explain?

0 Replies Last Post 2013年9月4日 GMT-4 20:48
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rajalakshmi Rengasamy

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.