Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Store solutions of adaptive mesh refinement solver

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm using the CFD module for air flow simulations and I use adaptive mesh refinement with several refinement steps in a stationary solver. I'm interested in the solution of every refinement step in order to look at the grid independency of the acquired solution, but only the solution of the initial mesh and the solution of the finaly refined mesh are returned by the solver. Isn't there any possibility to store every sequential solution and the belonging mesh?

Thanks in advance,
Christina

1 Reply Last Post 2014年1月1日 GMT-5 13:04
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Christina Kluck

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2014年1月1日 GMT-5 13:04
same problem with me... please help! How can I know how many times a problem has been solved and which solvers have converged, or they haven't converged without an error?
same problem with me... please help! How can I know how many times a problem has been solved and which solvers have converged, or they haven't converged without an error?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.