Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

mesh

Kharisma Fajar Hidayanti

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

oh.. hay..
I am a new person to learn about software COMSOL. There are parameters that I have not know its function. Here I use the option for 3D dimension space by using module AC / DC-static, electrics-electrostatics.
after I made the design geometry. made arrangements at that subdomain and boundary physics. then either done meshing .. actually what it is meshing?
thanks in advance

2 Replies Last Post 2014年1月6日 GMT-5 23:44

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年12月21日 GMT-5 03:59
If I am not wrong it is the discretization of the geometry in small portions for different types of anaysis and on the basis of that different nodes are formed and finer the mesh, more will be the computation time. Meshing shape like triangular, tetrahedral etc also matters accordingly to the application and type of analysis. There is a lot of data available by the courtesy of Comsol.

Cheers
Mahmood
If I am not wrong it is the discretization of the geometry in small portions for different types of anaysis and on the basis of that different nodes are formed and finer the mesh, more will be the computation time. Meshing shape like triangular, tetrahedral etc also matters accordingly to the application and type of analysis. There is a lot of data available by the courtesy of Comsol. Cheers Mahmood

Kharisma Fajar Hidayanti

Posted: 1 decade ago 2014年1月6日 GMT-5 23:44
To simulate an object in which there are other objects that I use other objects like the human brain. after the electric field distribution is known how steps can I do to do a simulation with a given wave signal as the real brain where the brain works when there is a brain wave that can be transformed according to a given stimulus such as alpha waves, beta, gamma, tetha .
how simulating the COMSOL?
Can COMSOL forum friends help me? thank you very much in advance .. :)
To simulate an object in which there are other objects that I use other objects like the human brain. after the electric field distribution is known how steps can I do to do a simulation with a given wave signal as the real brain where the brain works when there is a brain wave that can be transformed according to a given stimulus such as alpha waves, beta, gamma, tetha . how simulating the COMSOL? Can COMSOL forum friends help me? thank you very much in advance .. :)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.