Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Set of Data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm modeling the heat profile of Sugar beet pile, I have data for more than 120 days. I insert the data for each day manually, and that is wasting of time. How can I input this data as excel file in my model?

Thank You,

Mona Shaaabn

1 Reply Last Post 2014年7月1日 GMT-4 07:21

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2014年7月1日 GMT-4 07:21
How do you want to use this data? In 'Definitions' you can add an interpolation function and put there the data that you have. Subsequently you can use the function where you want.
How do you want to use this data? In 'Definitions' you can add an interpolation function and put there the data that you have. Subsequently you can use the function where you want.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.