Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Geometry related parameter sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

In my COMSOL model ,I have two geometry related parameters. I want to sweep them together. The fisrt parameter has 45 numbers and the second has 60 numbers.But I found that COMSOL would not work for geometry related parameter sweep.
How can I solve this problem.

2 Replies Last Post 2014年10月20日 GMT-4 03:34

Posted: 10 years ago 2014年10月20日 GMT-4 03:03
When you say that it does not work - what do you mean?

If you could upload your model, or a simplified version of what you are working with it would be much easier to help.

BR Simon
When you say that it does not work - what do you mean? If you could upload your model, or a simplified version of what you are working with it would be much easier to help. BR Simon

Posted: 10 years ago 2014年10月20日 GMT-4 03:34

In my COMSOL model ,I have two geometry related parameters. I want to sweep them together. The fisrt parameter has 45 numbers and the second has 60 numbers.But I found that COMSOL would not work for geometry related parameter sweep.
How can I solve this problem.

I have swept geometry without any problems. In your case the issue is the large number of parameters. The solution data woud not fit to anywhere. I have used only 12 values in a rather simple geometry, and that file was already a big one.

Lasse
[QUOTE] In my COMSOL model ,I have two geometry related parameters. I want to sweep them together. The fisrt parameter has 45 numbers and the second has 60 numbers.But I found that COMSOL would not work for geometry related parameter sweep. How can I solve this problem. [/QUOTE] I have swept geometry without any problems. In your case the issue is the large number of parameters. The solution data woud not fit to anywhere. I have used only 12 values in a rather simple geometry, and that file was already a big one. Lasse

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.