Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

mapped and swept meshing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am interested in generating mapped and sweep mesh( or structured mesh) for a 3d geometry which is simple(attachment)

Any suggestions?

3 Replies Last Post 2014年12月19日 GMT-5 15:33

Posted: 10 years ago 2014年12月18日 GMT-5 19:08
Here you go. The two domains have to be meshed separately.

--
Steven Conrad, MD PhD
LSU Health
Here you go. The two domains have to be meshed separately. -- Steven Conrad, MD PhD LSU Health

Posted: 10 years ago 2014年12月19日 GMT-5 12:23
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately I dont have the latest version of COMSOL you are using. So I am unable to open the case in 4.4.
It would be great if you could resend it from version 4.4.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately I dont have the latest version of COMSOL you are using. So I am unable to open the case in 4.4. It would be great if you could resend it from version 4.4. Thanks again.

Posted: 10 years ago 2014年12月19日 GMT-5 15:33
Unfortunately I dont have the latest version of COMSOL you are using. So I am unable to open the case in 4.4.
It would be great if you could resend it from version 4.4.

I just happen to have 4.4 still installed, See attached.

--
Steven Conrad, MD PhD
LSU Health
[QUOTE]Unfortunately I dont have the latest version of COMSOL you are using. So I am unable to open the case in 4.4. It would be great if you could resend it from version 4.4. [/QUOTE] I just happen to have 4.4 still installed, See attached. -- Steven Conrad, MD PhD LSU Health

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.