Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Material Overview shows a stop sign

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I am having a problem when setting several materiales to my model.
When I do so, there is a red stop sign. I have given a material to all of my entities, so there is no "entities needing a material" message on my model. All the domains seem to have a material assigned. There is a stop sign next to each of my materials so I do not know what is wrong.

Thanks!

1 Reply Last Post 2015年1月29日 GMT-5 06:14

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年1月29日 GMT-5 06:14
Hi Marina,
You might not have filled some of the property parameters/values in each of the materials you have selected. Since you have no "entities needing a material" message, this might be the only problem.

Regards,
Anuraag
Hi Marina, You might not have filled some of the property parameters/values in each of the materials you have selected. Since you have no "entities needing a material" message, this might be the only problem. Regards, Anuraag

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.