Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error: 9187 Time-out waiting for MATLAB.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I work on Comsol 3.5a. Version number is 3.5.0.603. I need to connect to Matlab2010a. I work in linux platform.
I installed COMSOL 3.5a Hotfix 1 and my version number upgraded to 3.5.0.608. I also installed Patch for MATLAB 2010a support. Even after this, when I try to connect to Matlab, the following error occurs.

Error: 9187
Time-out waiting for MATLAB.

Details:
Exception:
com.femlab.util.FlException: Time-out waiting for MATLAB.

Stack trace:
at com.femlab.server.i.a(Unknown Source)
at com.femlab.gui.FlProgressThread.run(Unknown Source)
at com.femlab.util.i.run(Unknown Source)
at com.femlab.util.aa.run(Unknown Source)

Please suggest some solution to overcome this problem.
Thank you in advance.

1 Reply Last Post 2010年6月2日 GMT-4 04:28

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月2日 GMT-4 04:28
When I try to run both comsol and matlab together from the command line, the following error occurs:

cat: /usr/local/matlab/.VERSION: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/usr/local/matlab/toolbox/local/classpath.txt': No such file or directory
Warning: Unable to update classpath.txt file in current directory.
COMSOL classpath could be invalid.
ERROR: Unable to create classpath.txt file in current directory.

I am a newbie with comsol, so please help me out.

Thanks
When I try to run both comsol and matlab together from the command line, the following error occurs: cat: /usr/local/matlab/.VERSION: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat `/usr/local/matlab/toolbox/local/classpath.txt': No such file or directory Warning: Unable to update classpath.txt file in current directory. COMSOL classpath could be invalid. ERROR: Unable to create classpath.txt file in current directory. I am a newbie with comsol, so please help me out. Thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.