Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL 5.0 Boundary Selection

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm having trouble with selecting the correct boundaries in the newest version of COMSOL.

In previous versions, if you were trying to select a particular boundary - perhaps interior to the model or otherwise tricky to click on directly - you could left-click multiple times and the boundary selection would rotate among several nearby boundaries. Then you could right-click to add the correct boundary to the model.

This capability doesn't seem to be included in COMSOL 5.0. Is there some way to get around this, or otherwise make difficult-to-reach boundaries easy to select? I can sometimes select the boundaries by zooming in really close and picking JUST the right pixel... but that's time consuming and insanely annoying, and doesn't even always work.

Thanks!

1 Reply Last Post 2015年2月25日 GMT-5 09:22
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年2月25日 GMT-5 09:22
See www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/1168/
Best,
Jeff
See http://www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/1168/ Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.