Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to perform integration at multiple times?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to perform subdomain integration of a variable at each timestep so I can then export it to MATLAB? It is easy to calculate an integral at one point in time... but if I have 1,000 time steps I don't want to click each one of them individually. Anyone?

-Tim

3 Replies Last Post 2010年6月13日 GMT-4 05:07
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月12日 GMT-4 11:58
Hi
you should also be able to use the with() or at() operators in a loop in matlab to fetch your data, no ?

Have fun Comsoling
Ivar
Hi you should also be able to use the with() or at() operators in a loop in matlab to fetch your data, no ? Have fun Comsoling Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月13日 GMT-4 00:28
Right, but I don't know how I would perform the integral on a deformed mesh?
Right, but I don't know how I would perform the integral on a deformed mesh?

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月13日 GMT-4 05:07
Hi

isnt that "postint()", have you checked command.pdf and mlinterface.pdf (V3.5) new names and methods in V4

Ivar
Hi isnt that "postint()", have you checked command.pdf and mlinterface.pdf (V3.5) new names and methods in V4 Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.