Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Find a typo from the software documentation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

COMSOL engineers,

This is an obvious typo from the documentation from 5.0 version
COMSOL_ReferenceManual.pdf
Page 634

The No Flux equation is exactly the same one as the Page 635 Flux one.

I guess the author of the document just copied and pasted without realizing the difference.

Should the N_0 on the Page 634 be zero, I mean that's what "no flux" means right?

2 Replies Last Post 2015年4月7日 GMT-4 09:51
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年4月6日 GMT-4 11:10
Thank you, Robert, it sure looks like a typo. I'll forward your feedback on the documentation to our support team (support@comsol.com).
Best,
Jeff
Thank you, Robert, it sure looks like a typo. I'll forward your feedback on the documentation to our support team (support@comsol.com). Best, Jeff

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年4月7日 GMT-4 09:51
Thanks again for reporting this. It is corrected in the next version of the documentation, which should be available in a few days.
Best,
Jeff
Thanks again for reporting this. It is corrected in the next version of the documentation, which should be available in a few days. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.