Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Setup magnetic propoerties of permanent magnets

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

2 Replies Last Post 2010年7月16日 GMT-4 15:03

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年7月16日 GMT-4 12:22
Sorry - I was just confused! Of course, you do not need any additional information but (Br & MUR) OR (Br & Hc) OR (Hc & MUR).

C.
Sorry - I was just confused! Of course, you do not need any additional information but (Br & MUR) OR (Br & Hc) OR (Hc & MUR). C.

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年7月16日 GMT-4 15:03
Hi

there is no one way, it depends on the info you have about your magnet.

For simple cases I usually use the Magnetisation B=mu0(H+M) (with B,H,M are all vectors), but the Remamenet Flux density or H-B curve are all possible

Good luck
Ivar
Hi there is no one way, it depends on the info you have about your magnet. For simple cases I usually use the Magnetisation B=mu0(H+M) (with B,H,M are all vectors), but the Remamenet Flux density or H-B curve are all possible Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.