Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Interior Selection on COMSOL Model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm new to COMSOL 5.0 and working on online image reconstruction ERT.

I'm trying to select an excitation electrode and in my model i need to select the interior part of the electrode but the cylindrical image prevents that.

How do i sort that out? Is there any setting that would support that?

Thanks

2 Replies Last Post 2015年6月25日 GMT-4 18:32
Frank van Gool COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年6月22日 GMT-4 05:15
Dear Onyekachukwu,

when you hoover with your mouse over the boundary and use the scroll wheel, you will cycle through the boundaries that lie below your mouse. When highlighted, just click left.

I can suggest the "introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics" guide for more tips on the user interface.

Best regards,
Frank
Dear Onyekachukwu, when you hoover with your mouse over the boundary and use the scroll wheel, you will cycle through the boundaries that lie below your mouse. When highlighted, just click left. I can suggest the "introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics" guide for more tips on the user interface. Best regards, Frank

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年6月25日 GMT-4 18:32
You have saved a life!!!

Thank you so much.

Dear Onyekachukwu,

when you hoover with your mouse over the boundary and use the scroll wheel, you will cycle through the boundaries that lie below your mouse. When highlighted, just click left.

I can suggest the "introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics" guide for more tips on the user interface.

Best regards,
Frank

You have saved a life!!! Thank you so much. [QUOTE] Dear Onyekachukwu, when you hoover with your mouse over the boundary and use the scroll wheel, you will cycle through the boundaries that lie below your mouse. When highlighted, just click left. I can suggest the "introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics" guide for more tips on the user interface. Best regards, Frank [/QUOTE]

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.