Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Continous drive friction welding

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I am beginner in work with this software . I wish someone could help me through this problem.

I have working on numerical model of continous drive friction welding and i try to get solution like this:

static-content.springer.com/image/prt%3A978-3-642-20617-7%2F22/MediaObjects/978-3-642-20617-7_22_Part_Fig6-6680_HTML.gif

I have problem with temperature dependent parameters (e.g. Young modulus) and defining hardening function. I added interpolation data and defined plasticity in solid mechanics. I also add heat flux at boundary, constraints and load.

In every time i get an error when i try to solve it (error in attached picture).

It would be great if somebody have idea where is the problem.

0 Replies Last Post 2015年6月27日 GMT-4 12:17
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Andrzej Łukaszewicz

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.