Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Liquid droplet displacement on a solid

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello to everyone,

Currently I'm working on the displacement of a liquid on a solid, my goal is to enable the liquid to move from the initial phase to the initial phase (as shown in the attached files) with the increase of the contact angle of the liquid droplet.

I'm using the two phase laminar moving mesh with navier slip, and I define prescribed mesh displacement of 0 in r displacement of the rectangular bar of the solid and 0 n displacement for the spherical part of the solid that holds the liquid, and finally 0 to both r and z displacement for the walls and the inlet

Thanks for all

0 Replies Last Post 2015年12月8日 GMT-5 02:58
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Carles Safont

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.