Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Exporting surface pressure data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm solving a scattering problem using the COMSOL acoustic module .
My solver solves for several frequencies and several incident wave angles using parametric sweep.

In order to post-process my data I need to export the pressure data from the scaterrer, and I need the pressure data from all the points on the surfuce (like what the plot node does), so using probes is not reasonable because i would have to use thousands of them.

Is there a way to automatically export the surfuce data for each parmeter value in the parametric sweep?
I have approximatly 2000 parmeter values so doing it manualy is not an option.

thanks for your help!

0 Replies Last Post 2016年1月4日 GMT-5 08:19
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Amir Musicant

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.