Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem with transport of diluted species module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm trying to use the boundary flux variable of the module in other modules, so to specify a flux in another module, the problem comes when I look at the equation of the flux:

tds.bndFlux_cA=if(r>0.001/sqrt(sqrt(mean(emetric2))) ,-0.5*(dflux_spatial(cA) )/(pi*r),NaN)

The problem is that during a certain time at the beginning the condition of r> is not true, and then my model cannot be evaluated. So I cannot use this expression in other modules.

So I have tried to copy that expression in variables and changing 0.001 for eps, but I receive a message error saying that it cannot be evaluated.

So the question is How can I use the boundary flux in other modules?

Thanks for all

0 Replies Last Post 2016年1月13日 GMT-5 03:47
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Carles Safont

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.