Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL for high-pressure solid-state physics applications

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I must admit that I haven't started using COMSOL yet, but before I buy the product I would like to find out more about the capabilities of the software. I'm particularly interested in modelling the effects of high-pressure compression on crystalline solids. DO you think COMSOL would allow me to re-create a model for a Diamond Anvil Cell for example where I would be able to try compressing crystals of varying size using different setups, shapes and configurations for the diamond tips compressing the sample?

Many thanks,

Gabriele Mogni

0 Replies Last Post 2016年8月23日 GMT-4 06:48
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Gabriele Mogni

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.