Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Interpolation from figure data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, Recently I'm trying to use comsol for evaluating the term source of my model, the term source depends of two variables, the heat capacity and magnetization that i don't have the table data.

the corresponding data available of heat capacity as the function of T and µ0H is shown in this figure;

How can i exploit this figure and use it for the interpolation function in order to evaluate the term source. Should i import it in the table. if yes, which technique or how can i do it? thank you

2 Replies Last Post 2018年4月16日 GMT-4 04:38
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 6 years ago 2018年4月11日 GMT-4 13:49
Updated: 6 years ago 2018年4月11日 GMT-4 13:50

Aicha,

you might digitize the curves with a graphics tablet. If you don't have one I guess you have to do it like in the good (?) old days. Print it, take a ruler and a pencil, measure the curves and put the data to your table. Tip: Print it on a sheet of millimeter grid paper.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Aicha, you might digitize the curves with a graphics tablet. If you don't have one I guess you have to do it like in the good (?) old days. Print it, take a ruler and a pencil, measure the curves and put the data to your table. Tip: Print it on a sheet of millimeter grid paper. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 6 years ago 2018年4月16日 GMT-4 04:38

I think I can help you you can add me in Wechat m1101527827

I think I can help you you can add me in Wechat m1101527827

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.