Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

PhD candidate

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to define a chiral material with the following constitutive relations: D =ϵE +iξB ,H =μ^(−1)B+iξE to generate OAM, However, I don't know how this material can be defined in COMSOL. While COMSOL allows the definition of a an anistropic material, I don't know how I can define bianisotropic materials. similary how can i simulate OAM beams using COMSOL, please help me. Thank you

1 Reply Last Post 2018年10月4日 GMT-4 08:57

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 2018年10月4日 GMT-4 08:57

Hi, Dear Sir/ madam I am trying to simulate Orbital angular momentum beams of photon for optical communication by using chiral media but i didn't get explained in the model builder. I am also tried to modify the Gaussian equation in RF module but i couldn't find the way to modify it. also i tried to use form FDTD but i haven't succeeded yet, please help me. thank you

Hi, Dear Sir/ madam I am trying to simulate Orbital angular momentum beams of photon for optical communication by using chiral media but i didn't get explained in the model builder. I am also tried to modify the Gaussian equation in RF module but i couldn't find the way to modify it. also i tried to use form FDTD but i haven't succeeded yet, please help me. thank you

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.