Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Use of Matlab functions in the Application Builder

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!

How can I use the Matlab functions (.m files) in Comsol Application Builder? (I’m using Comsol 5.5) I have several complex Matlab functions that I use for post-processing of acoustic simulations, but I don't know how to use these functions in the application builder.

My idea is to provide some arguments to a Matlab function, then the function elaborates the data and finally I can use the results.

Thanks!

Leonardo

1 Reply Last Post 2020年10月16日 GMT-4 03:27

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 2020年10月16日 GMT-4 03:27

I solved!

I created the app from the Matlab script with a very simple GUI that can be only a progress bar or a dialog box (or inputdlg if there are some arguments), then I added the file in the Comsol Application Builder Library (Library->Files).

To use the Matlab function, can be used the command "fileOpen("embedded:\\YourApplication")" in a Comsol Application Builder method.

I solved! I created the app from the Matlab script with a very simple GUI that can be only a progress bar or a dialog box (or inputdlg if there are some arguments), then I added the file in the Comsol Application Builder Library (Library->Files). To use the Matlab function, can be used the command "fileOpen("embedded:\\\YourApplication")" in a Comsol Application Builder method.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.