Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL graphics window not responding to intel iris xe graphics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I bought new laptop few days back. 11th gen intel(R) i5 Dell. It has in-built Intel iris xe graphics card. Upon installing COMSOL i tried creating geometry, sketch polygon. But nothing is getting reflected in the graphics window.

I have changed preferences to 'software and Direct X9 and openGL' nothing is working. What is issue here kindly identify and me resolve this.

Regards.

3 Replies Last Post 2021年9月11日 GMT-4 11:20
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年9月10日 GMT-4 05:13
Updated: 3 years ago 2021年9月10日 GMT-4 05:15

See Knowledgebase entry 1285.

See [Knowledgebase entry 1285](http://www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/1285).

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年9月10日 GMT-4 07:17

I have tried all the three suggestions in that page. nothing worked. there is still a huge time lag for the graphics window to reflect the geometry changes. If i draw a cirlcle, it is not reflected in the graphics window instanly. takes 10-15mins. please help.

I have tried all the three suggestions in that page. nothing worked. there is still a huge time lag for the graphics window to reflect the geometry changes. If i draw a cirlcle, it is not reflected in the graphics window instanly. takes 10-15mins. please help.

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年9月11日 GMT-4 11:20

See Knowledgebase entry 1285.

kindly help please. these three suggestions mentioned in the link did not solve the issue yet. Kindly help in this matter

>See [Knowledgebase entry 1285](http://www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/1285). kindly help please. these three suggestions mentioned in the link did not solve the issue yet. Kindly help in this matter

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.