Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Bugs with matlab livelink

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Was trying to import matlab function. If plot only this function - everything fine. pic1

But if try to use it somewhere. Matlab "window" not responding. pic2

The same happening if I openning mph project with saved matlab function, matlab trying to evaluate it and due to this comsol is blocked. pic3

If I close (pic4) matlab window comsol "unstucking" and I see next: pic5

Also tried to run it on linux CentOS 6.5 pic6 but got an error during start: error screen pic7

Do someone faced similar problem?

1 Reply Last Post 2022年2月7日 GMT-5 03:54
Remi Magnard COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago 2022年2月7日 GMT-5 03:54

Dear Kostiantyn,

Please send the files (model MPH-file and M-function) with a complete description of your problem to the COMSOL support (support@comsol.com). We will come back to you as soon as possible with a solution to your problem.

Best regards,

Rémi Magnard

Dear Kostiantyn, Please send the files (model MPH-file and M-function) with a complete description of your problem to the COMSOL support (support@comsol.com). We will come back to you as soon as possible with a solution to your problem. Best regards, Rémi Magnard

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.