Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Phase change material in heat transfer for fluids

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

For some reason I am not able to load the metal cooling tutorial in comsol 5.5 due to a missing phase change material license. However, I think I should have access to these modules with my university licence number as heat transfer in fluids has worked for me before. It only causes issues when using phase change material under Fluid 1, as displayed in the attachments.

1 Reply Last Post 2022年10月5日 GMT-4 11:38
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago 2022年10月5日 GMT-4 11:38

Hello Maurits,

You can model some heat transfer in fluids without having any of the three modules listed on the screenshot "Licenses not available.png", so there is no contradiction here.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Maurits, You can model some heat transfer in fluids without having any of the three modules listed on the screenshot "Licenses not available.png", so there is no contradiction here. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.