Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Learning COMSOL Multiphysics 6.0

Antonio Guerrero Bañuelos

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am learning COMSOL Multiphysics 6.0. I have been learning with a user guide to simulate: Generator in 2D, wich was created by version 6.1. In the part ROTATING MACHINERY, MAGNETIC (RMM). In Item 1, in the physics toolbar, I must click Domains next, I must choose Conducting Magnet, but it don´t show. Only it show me the options that you can view in the screen shot. ¿Can you help please? ¿Why not appear Conducting Magnet?

1 Reply Last Post 2023年2月20日 GMT-5 03:01
Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年2月20日 GMT-5 03:01

Hi Antonio,

This is because the Conducting Magnet feature is new in COSMOL Multiphysics 6.1 (the AC/DC Module). I would recommend upgrading to version 6.1.

Best regards,

Magnus

Hi Antonio, This is because the **Conducting Magnet** feature is new in COSMOL Multiphysics 6.1 (the AC/DC Module). I would recommend upgrading to version 6.1. Best regards, Magnus

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.