How to adjust scale of high aspect ratio object

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello. I made an high aspect ratio rectangular object nearly 1:1000 and i want to see temperature distribution due to microwave heating. But the problem is that the object looks like a 'line'. Is there any method to adjust scale of high aspect ratio object?

Thank you.

2 Replies Last Post 2024年9月12日 GMT-4 05:12
Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Posted: 3 days ago 2024年9月11日 GMT-4 08:51

Hi Sujeong,

In the View node, select the Lock axis checkbox. Then, in the Axis subnode, choose Automatic from the View scale list and Autofit from the Automatic list. Then click the Update button and, if needed, the Zoom Extents button in the Graphics toolbar. You can also choose Manual from the View scale list to scale the x axis and y axis individually.

Best regards,

Magnus

Hi Sujeong, In the **View** node, select the **Lock axis** checkbox. Then, in the **Axis** subnode, choose **Automatic** from the **View scale** list and **Autofit** from the **Automatic** list. Then click the **Update** button and, if needed, the **Zoom Extents** button in the **Graphics** toolbar. You can also choose **Manual** from the **View scale** list to scale the *x* axis and *y* axis individually. Best regards, Magnus

Posted: 2 days ago 2024年9月12日 GMT-4 05:12

I really appreciate your reply! I solved the problem. Thank you very much.

I really appreciate your reply! I solved the problem. Thank you very much.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.