Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

exporting 3D simulation's output data from model 1 and importing as input data for model 2

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I am trying to simulate on micro-mixer with 3D structure. I am having trouble with importing the model 1 output data to the model 2 input profile correctly. I tried using the interpolation function for model 1 concentration profile with 2 arguments. For model2's inflow definition, I am using int1(x,y). I was able to see the imported data correctly if I just plot the data. However, while running the simulation my concentration profile is not changing at all under laminar flow. Seems like I am missing any step .

Need urgent help ....

thanks
anil

0 Replies Last Post 2013年2月15日 GMT-5 11:43
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Anil Ram Rakhyani

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.