Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.
Electrostriction simulation
Posted 2026年3月25日 GMT+8 21:40 Results & Visualization, Structural Mechanics, Physics Interfaces Version 6.4 0 Replies
Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam
Hello,
I am trying to simulate the compressive strain caused by an electric field, but I am having problems to have the strain plotted in 2D graphs. I think I am doing wrong at somepoint in the plot, because I am getting the opposite I was expecting for a strain graphs in 2D. Could someone help me with this? What is the variable name for strain when I am plotting it?
Hello TM
Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.
If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.
