Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody

I simulate the rib waveguide with mode analysis and in picture i attack it ,is a 3D plot.
I want to convert it to 1D plot in x and y direction.How can i do it?I think it is so easy but i dont know how can i do?please help me .

Thanks in advance for your responses and helping.

3 Replies Last Post 2013年5月20日 GMT-4 09:35

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年5月19日 GMT-4 16:02
please please help me
please please help me

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年5月19日 GMT-4 20:11
Hi Michel,

you have not pointed out where are you working exactly in Comsol...for example, using Function>Analytic, if I do a 3D plot, then I can also get the 1D setting in "Plot Parameters" an equal value of the lower and upper limit either in x or in y, it depends how you want to "cut" your plot.
I hope this helps

Regards
--
Fabio
Hi Michel, you have not pointed out where are you working exactly in Comsol...for example, using Function>Analytic, if I do a 3D plot, then I can also get the 1D setting in "Plot Parameters" an equal value of the lower and upper limit either in x or in y, it depends how you want to "cut" your plot. I hope this helps Regards -- Fabio

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年5月20日 GMT-4 09:35
Hi Fabio

I dont understand your explain. i simulate this waveguide (2D) and it is the mode analysis- 3D surface plot.
I want to get the 1D plot of 3D surface plot.but i dont know how can i do it?
Do you understand what is my goal?

Thanks in advance

Hi Fabio I dont understand your explain. i simulate this waveguide (2D) and it is the mode analysis- 3D surface plot. I want to get the 1D plot of 3D surface plot.but i dont know how can i do it? Do you understand what is my goal? Thanks in advance

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.