Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

velocity field and interface shape quistion

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am working on a simulation of multi crystallization silicon melting front on Comsol 5.0, and I have come to a problem on how to calculate liquid velocity field. I’m working with very simple model of melting front, with top side temperature is Th and bottom cold side is Tc and front temperature is Tf . I used laminar flow to calculate velocity field, Heat transfer in solids to calculate the temperature field and deformed geometry to study the deformation of solidification interface.
Temperatures field solution look like fine but both velocity field and interface shape it’s doesn’t well, probably I should put the factor of shape but a doesn’t know where, it will be very if your help in my in this field of my work to get correct result of velocity field and correct shape of interface.
There isn’t problem if you need my file I will send it to you
Thinks

0 Replies Last Post 2015年7月7日 GMT-4 20:29
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Fouad Kerkar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.