Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

report for a goemry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I have Geom1 and Geom2.
I am intrested to know, the process that the Goem2 is being made from Geom1.
Is there any way to see the a report for that?

Thanks

1 Reply Last Post 2010年8月20日 GMT-4 02:12
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年8月20日 GMT-4 02:12
Hi

I beleive first that you are taking about 3.5 ? then you have only the deault names to help you, so far I know about it.

It's a good point though would be helpful.

But in 4 you ave the full history so it's much clearer (but in the model) it's tricky to get all this into a document. Sometimes I dream of having the full model tree saved as an ASCII file, then I can save a trace of my model in my documentation, now I need o "snipp" screen shots, not the cleanest and quickest way

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I beleive first that you are taking about 3.5 ? then you have only the deault names to help you, so far I know about it. It's a good point though would be helpful. But in 4 you ave the full history so it's much clearer (but in the model) it's tricky to get all this into a document. Sometimes I dream of having the full model tree saved as an ASCII file, then I can save a trace of my model in my documentation, now I need o "snipp" screen shots, not the cleanest and quickest way -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.