Simulating RF Heating in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Set Up the Model (0:47)
- Create the Parameters (1:39)
- Set Up the Geometry (2:12)
- Define the Physics (3:16)
- Specify Material Properties (6:52)
- Create the Mesh (7:51)
- Run the Simulation (8:51)
- Postprocess the Results (9:45)
Simulation of RF heating in microwave and RF products is vital to understanding the electromagnetic losses that occur and how transient thermal behavior affects device performance. In this step-by-step instructional video, you will learn how to model RF and microwave heating in a waveguide bend containing a dielectric block with COMSOL Multiphysics simulation software.
Build the presented model yourself by visiting our Model Gallery.