Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Create Diagram of progress of additional variables like forces during solving stationary problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear COMSOL Users,

I am new using COMSOL CFD-Module but made experience with CFD Software like ANSYS CFD or OpenFOAM in my past. Most times I use CFD to calculate flow and forces in valves. The problems I want to calculate are stationary problems. To get a good idea if my solution shows appropriate results, in the past I ploted interesting variables like forces during solving to see if they are "converging" or not. Is it possible to plot variables like forces (integrated pressures on specific areas) during the solving of my domain?
I also tried attached a qualitative progress of a force over the iteration number to better explain which curve or plot I want to have. But I always get a "file extension error". I treid pics as bmp, emf, wmf, jpg. But nothing works. Maybe you can imagine what I try to explain ;) I uploaded it on another host:
fs5.directupload.net/images/161114/kihq9h9p.png

Thank you very much for any help!

0 Replies Last Post 2016年11月14日 GMT-5 08:27
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Christoph Siebert

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.