Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Adaptability of constitutive model of lung

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to simulate the respiratory movement of the lungs. At first, I used a linear elastic model for the lungs, which can be successfully realized. However, when I use the St Venant- Kirchhoff material model in the hyperelastic model, "the returned solution can't converge", so that my model can't run normally. The two material models have the same material parameters, boundary conditions and boundary loads, but why does this happen?

0 Replies Last Post 2022年9月13日 GMT-4 21:31
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Liang Tan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.