Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem with selecting Multiphysics Domain/Boundary in Electromechanic Boundary Element Module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am trying to use Electromechanic Boundary Element for finding the vertical displacemnt of a cantilever (horizontal beam named as Electrode 2 (middle electrod)), due to electrostatic force of two fixed vertical Electrodes (Electrode 1 and 3) in a stationary step.

• The fixed electrodes 1 and 3 have the Voltage of V=0 volte and the cantilever (Electrode 2)'s voltage sweeping through different numbers. Also there is a constant pressure applided on the cantilever(Electrode 2).

• All the geometries are selected for Electrostatic Boundary Element Domain.

• Electrod 2(Cantiever) is also selected for Solid Solid Mechanics domain.

The problem is that I cannot select any domain or boundary for the Electromechaical Interface (Multiphysics).

I have attached the model here. Please help. Thank you

0 Replies Last Post 2022年9月26日 GMT-4 18:55
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Johar Pourghader

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.