Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to implement Valveless Piezoelectric Micropump

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello everyone. Is there any way to have a hold on the model presented in this paper for a piezoelectric micropump?
"Design and Simulation of Valveless Piezoelectric Micropump"

I have difficulty linking Piezoelectric to the Membrane in Comsol.

Thanks

2 Replies Last Post 2014年5月17日 GMT-4 02:41

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年1月22日 GMT-5 06:56
Wouldn't it be straightforward to ask the authors? You even have their e-mail addresses in the paper.

Cheers
Edgar
Wouldn't it be straightforward to ask the authors? You even have their e-mail addresses in the paper. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2014年5月17日 GMT-4 02:41
hi nahid.my name is mohsen.i am MS stutdent and i want to simulate a micropump with comsol.plz send an e-mail to me.tanQ
mo.haghshenas20@yahoo.com
hi nahid.my name is mohsen.i am MS stutdent and i want to simulate a micropump with comsol.plz send an e-mail to me.tanQ mo.haghshenas20@yahoo.com

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.