Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem in 3D modeling of "inkjet_nozzle_ls"

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I am working on the 3D modeling of one of the comsol example" inkjet_nozzle_ls" . This example is in 2D space and I need to convert it to 3D.
I followed all the steps in comsol document for this model, but in 3D space. But the problem is that after even 4 days, the simulation does not finish.
I tried coarser mesh or reducing the size of the model, but none of them work yet.
I really will appreciate if some one can help me.

Best
Esmat

0 Replies Last Post 2013年6月10日 GMT-4 13:13
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Esmat Sheydaeian

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.