Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric Sweep over parameter dependent range

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello All,

I am new to COMSOL and need some help. I believe this is a simple issue but I can not seem to fix it. I am trying to do a parametric sweep over two variables X and Y. I am seeing X to be range(1,10,100). I would like to set Y to be a function of X such that for Y I have: range(a*X+b, (c-b)/5, a*X+c) where (c-b)/5 just allows for a fixed number of measurements between the end points.

When I use this it does not seem to update the new Y values for each new X, any ideas?

Kind Regards,
Jack

1 Reply Last Post 2015年7月22日 GMT-4 17:29

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年7月22日 GMT-4 17:29
I do not think Comsol allows functions in parametric sweeps (I could be wrong though).
Best thing is to get the values from a spreadsheet.
I do not think Comsol allows functions in parametric sweeps (I could be wrong though). Best thing is to get the values from a spreadsheet.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.