Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Coupling Multiphase with Heat transfer

Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

As you probably reckoned from the title, I want to compile a model that couples the bubbly model with heat transfer model to simulate a non-isothermal two phase flow.I added the "turbulent bubbly" and "heat transfer in fluids" physics separately. But how can I couple them together using a non-isothermal interface?

Best Regards,

--
Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh
Mechanical Engineering Student | University of Bahrain

2 Replies Last Post 2016年2月10日 GMT-5 12:30
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年2月10日 GMT-5 12:13
Anyone, please help me with this. This is very important.

--
Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh
Anyone, please help me with this. This is very important. -- Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh Mechanical Engineering Student | University of Bahrain

Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年2月10日 GMT-5 12:30
my idea is to change all the equations in the heat transfer node by replacing the thermal properties with the equivalent properties of the mixture (thermal conductivity, specific heat capacity, density).

Is this approach correct? is it missing something? Or is lengthy and there is an easier way to go about this?

--
Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh
my idea is to change all the equations in the heat transfer node by replacing the thermal properties with the equivalent properties of the mixture (thermal conductivity, specific heat capacity, density). Is this approach correct? is it missing something? Or is lengthy and there is an easier way to go about this? -- Abdulrahman Al Rumaidh Mechanical Engineering Student | University of Bahrain

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.